PENN Play is not associated with any banking service. Rather, it functions as a social casino and sweepstakes platform that presents casino games available to play for free. As you engage in games, you accumulate points and status upgrades that can be exchanged for sweepstakes entries, providing a chance to win real prizes, such as cash, travel rewards, and merchandise.
However, there are numerous banking institutions that offer checking accounts under the PENN Play casino brand. These accounts usually feature benefits such as no monthly fees, free ATM withdrawals, and online bill pay. They might also provide additional advantages like discounts on casino games or sweepstakes entries.
If you're seeking a PENN Play Banking option, it's recommended to inquire with your banking institution or perform an online search for "PENN Play Banking" to find a list of banks offering these types of accounts.
Here are some instances of PENN Play Banking options:
- First County Bank PENN Play Checking: This checking account includes no monthly fees, complimentary ATM withdrawals, online bill pay, discounts on casino games, and sweepstakes entries.
- M&T Bank PENN Play Premium Checking: This option provides no monthly fees, free ATM withdrawals, online bill pay, and a premium rewards program, which grants points redeemable for travel, merchandise, and other rewards.
- Central Bank PENN Play Checking: This account offers no monthly fees, free ATM withdrawals, and online bill pay. Furthermore, it features a mobile banking application for convenient check deposit, money transfers, and bill payment capabilities from your mobile device.
Deposit Methods and Withdrawals
While PENN Play casino doesn't offer banking services, it does provide various methods for depositing and withdrawing funds.
- Deposit Methods Credit/Debit Card: Add funds to your PENN Play account using your credit or debit card – a popular choice for many users.
- ACH/eCheck: Utilize your bank account to deposit money into your PENN Play account. Note that this method may require a few days for processing.
- PayNearMe: PENN Play allows deposits at any participating PayNearMe location, with over 10,000 locations available nationwide.
- Wire Transfer: You can fund your PENN Play account swiftly via wire transfer, but be aware that it might come with higher fees.
- Direct Deposit: The most frequently used method, you can transfer money from your PENN Play account directly to your bank account.
- Check: If you prefer, you can ask for a check to be mailed to you. Be aware, however, that it might take a few days to process.
- PayNearMe: Withdraw funds from your PENN Play casino account at any of the 10,000+ participating PayNearMe locations nationwide.
- The least amount you can withdraw is $10.
- You can withdraw up to a maximum of $2,000 each day.
- Please note that a $5 fee applies to each withdrawal.
Processing Times Deposits are usually processed immediately. Withdrawals generally take between 1 to 3 business days to process.